Mobility, Talent Management, Women Leaders and the Case for Military Spouse Recruiting
Strategic talent mobility and attracting/hiring/grooming women leaders are two trends that are a focus for many HR leaders. Talent management strategies that include both are primed to enable business growth, improved financial performance and increased employee engagement.
Did you know there is one large, underutilized talent pool that is majority female, many with leadership and international experience? That group is military spouses.
This session will help you make the connection as to how hiring military spouses can contribute to the bottom line, and learn more about the military spouse population and why it should and how it can be incorporated into your overall talent strategy.
We will cover:
- How talent mobility and emerging women leaders trends dovetail with the military spouse population
- An overview of the military spouse population with demographics and statistics
- Milspouse experience and education
- How to align a milspouse program with your overall talent strategy
- Strategies for outreach to and attraction of military spouse candidates