The 2022 Veteran Recruiting Conference is May 3-5, 2022 at the beautiful Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lido Beach (233 Benjamin Franklin Dr, Sarasota, FL 34236).
The hotel is a short (15-20 min) drive / Uber / Lyft from the Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (code SRQ).
For travel planning purposes, we recommend you:
- Fly in to Sarasota any time on Monday May 2. Use the morning of May 3rd to relax, network with other attendees or do some work before the event starts.
- Do not schedule your return flight until after 3:00 pm on Thursday so that you don’t miss any of the great information.
Lido Beach is renowned for its powdery white sands, brilliant turquoise waters, seashells and amazing sunsets. It is also less crowded than other beaches in the area. The beach is mere steps from the hotel.
Conference attendees who stay at the event hotel receive:
- Free on-site parking
- Free in-room high speed internet access
- Free on-site gym
- Heated outdoor pool
- On-site restaurant serving breakfast for purchase
- Indoor lounge and outdoor Tiki bar (Happy Hour 4-6 pm daily; lunch/dinner available for purchase 12-8 pm)
There is a resort fee of $28/day which includes:
- Pool and beach towels
- In-room bottled water and Keurig coffee
- Shuttle service to St. Armands Circle (dining & entertainment district)
- Detergent and fabric softener for self-service laundry
Our special conference room rates ($209-229++) expired on Friday, April 8th. You may try calling the hotel directly (941-388-5555) and asking if they will allow you to book a room under group name Veteran Recruiting Conference (Group Code VOV); know the hotel is under no obligation to honor the discounted rate after April 8th. Otherwise, try your corporate travel agent booking and book at your corporate rate.