Veteran Recruiting Conference Session Recordings Available!
- Didn’t get approval to attend the most recent conference?
- Didn’t have travel budget?
- Had a conflicting event that week?
– OR –
- Just found out about the conference and need this kind of info NOW while you wait for the next conference?
– OR –
- Want to supplement the materials you received at the conference and share with team members?
All sessions from 2020 and 2021 were professionally videotaped and are accessible online for a per-company price of $995.
Access is available for 1 year post-purchase, so even your new team members who join later can benefit from watching the sessions.
To purchase your company’s access click here to start your registration form. We accept all major credit cards.
* If you need to be invoiced, please email Lisa Rosser. NOTE: access is granted once invoice is paid. Our terms are Net-30.
2020 Conference Topics
- General Session 1: How to Translate Military Experience
- General Session 2: Handshake 2 Hire: Digital Transformation of Military Candidate Engagement and Recruitment
- General Session 3: How to organize/leverage an internal hiring event
- General Session 4: Women Veterans – Get To Know Them, Attract and Recruit Them With Proven Strategies
- General Session 5: STUDY: Are Veteran’s Seen as Lacking Emotional Intelligence? Stereotypes and Implications for Veteran Employment
- General Session 6: Cultivating Tomorrow’s Leaders Today: Inside GE’s Junior Officer Leadership Program (JOLP)
- General Session 7: Engaging and Recruiting Student Veterans
- General Session 8: Leveraging US Army’s Soldier for Life Program to Source Transitioning Military Talent
- General Session 9: Tools and Resources available to source and advertise for Military Talent across the nation
2021 Conference Topics
- General Session 1: Recruiting Veterans During a Hiring Freeze
- General Session 2: How to be an Employer of Choice for Veterans During a Downturn
- General Session 3: The 1:1 Conversation – The Veteran Recruiting Tactic That Dramtically Increases Hires
- General Session 4: Design a Veterans Career Page That Draws Veterans In
- General Session 5: Serving the Silent Hero: Military Spouse Recruitment
- General Session 6: Keeping Military Job Seekers Engaged in Uncertain Times
- General Session 7: Support Their Service: Tips for Supporting and Retaining National Guard / Reserve Employees
- General Session 8: Best Practices in Veteran Retention: Problem, Solution, Results
- General Session 9: Veteran Employee Resource Groups: Setting Goals and Tracking Business Results
- General Session 10: Advancing veteran & military spouse economic opportunity & well-being: A look inside Walmart’s new Military Programs strategy and “Find a Future” platform.